Try it…it’s a blast. It’s based on the premise that every single human being is amazing in their own unique way.
As I talked about in last week’s issue of Over the Hump, we all have gifts that are special and worth sharing with others.
We sometimes forget about our magnificence because it’s the human condition to:
- Think that others have the same talents… if it’s easy for us, then it must be easy for others as well.
- Feel that others don’t value our talents.
- No one else has the same unique combination of talents that you do.
- Not everyone resonates with, enjoys or benefits from your gifts. However there are 7 billion people on our planet. If one-tenth of 1% resonate with you, that’s still 7 million people!
So look in the mirror and say, Hello Magnificent!
Now do you also feel like saying it to another person?
Continued success, you magnificent person!
* I learned this from Mike Dooley and his Notes from the Universe, they are a great gift in my inbox most mornings.